* Jewellery is made only to order. Courier delivery in Ukraine and abroad.
|Белое золото:||5.0 г|
|Бриллиант 3х3 мм:||1 шт 3/3 (0,10 Ct)|
|Рубин 3х3 мм:||1 шт (0,15 Ct)|
|Цена указана за размер:||16,5|
|Сроки изготовления:||2-4 недели|
When the two have a bright feeling of love for each other, they are like stars in the sky. Regardless of the distance that divides lovers, they always reach out to each other.
Scientists still do not know how the force, forever linking the stars with each other, works, they only came up with a name for it - gravity. So lovers are not able to explain that they are attracted to each other. But, they came up with the name for this force - it is love.
Two rings "HEARTS" represent two halves of a whole. Similar to each other, like a pair of lovers, hinting at the everlasting belonging between them.
When making an order, the cost of jewellery is divided into 2 parts. 80% of the order value need to be paid to start production, the remaining 20% are paid upon receiving the order.
We will deliver you the ordered jewellery in your desired deadline in any convenient way: by courier service from hand to hand.